jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914855
Employer Ref. 3769170/001
Our client is looking for a junior accounts payment assistant to handle their payment and statement to suppliers and vendors. Our client provides a competitive package as well as a promising career growth in their company.
Our client is a well-known Chinese investment bank that engages in various activities and financial services with institutional clients. It used to be one of the joint venture with top tier international investment bank who employees are mostly from international backgrounds. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payment Assistant to work in their Financial Control Team and join their big family in Hong Kong.
- Handle payments to suppliers
- Prepare statement and reconciliation
- Conduct account analysis and assist in management report
- Support daily business tasks
- LCCI or Accounting related discipline
- At least one year working experience in financial industries
- Knowledge in Oracle will be given higher priority
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in excel and words
Successful candidate will receive an all-rounded exposure and experience various kind of businesses. Promising career growth and work with international background colleagues.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk