jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780943
Employer Ref. dcl/12472
Our client, a leading global financial services firm, is seeking a dedicated junior payroll professional.
• Regional role
• Large, growing, successful MNC
• Good opportunity to learn best practices
As part of the regional HR operations team, you will be responsible for payroll functions such as calculate monthly pay, incentives, and final payments, handle statutory benefits and tax matters. Additionally, you will prepare periodical reports and annual audit.
The successful candidate will be a team player with strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail. They will have good knowledge of HR Systems such as Workday, and an experience user of Excel functions. Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 2 years of prior payroll and/or benefits administration experience
• Strong attention to detail, numerical skills and working knowledge of Excel
• Experience with IPL or Workday is a distinct advantage
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is advantageous
For more information, or to apply, please contact Diwa Law on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at dcl(at)elliottscotthr.com
Job code: dcl/12472
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Elliott Scott HR Recruitment Limited
About Elliott Scott HR Recruitment Limited
Elliott Scott is a specialist HR recruitment firm that focuses solely on HR recruitment. Whether it is contingent recruitment or executive search our aim is to provide the best service possible to all HR practitioners.