jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835603
Employer Ref. 3667160/001
A great opportunity for payroll professional to develop their career in a well-established Japanese company.
Our client is a well-established Japanese company with global presence. To support their expanding business in the Hong Kong Operation, they are currently seeking for a payroll officer to join their company.
- Process monthly payroll for regional business projects
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll process
- Calculate and process different components
- Prepare payroll-related reports for management review
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in business-related discipline
- Minimum of 2-year solid payroll processing experience, HR generalists are welcome
- Knowledge/experience in Japanese payroll calculation is an advantage
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- International working environment
- 5-days work week
- Regional exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Katy] [Hon] on [+852 3602 2466].
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk