Payroll Specialist (HK & Macau)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998876
Payroll Specialist (HK and Macau)
Links International was voted best Payroll Outsourcing Partner in Singapore and Hong Kong in 2015 and has since experienced double digit growth in revenue for our award winning HR Outsourcing business. This growth and subsequent expansion has created an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to help drive Links International to becoming the HR Outsourcing partner of choice in Asia.
- Provide our award winning service to clients to maintain client relationship on regular basis
- Responsible for client payroll calculation (eg, salaries, leave, commission, and other compensation calculations)
- Prepare HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Liaise with providers in relation to Pension, insurance and tax authority for Hong Kong and Macau
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources and/or end to end HR payroll processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Payroll department within Hong Kong or Macau
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers
- Well-versed in HK & Macau Employment Ordinance
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Payroll will be an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links international
About Links international
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.