Peoplesoft Consultant (up to 40k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992149
Employer Ref. BBBH1014
- Participate in project work, including analysis requirements definition, design and testing, and conversion.
- Responsible for the translation of functional specifications to technical specifications, and documenting requirements.
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed function specifications, as well as managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Identify and provide advice on customization requirements for the selected solution to meet client's business and work process requirements
- Develop Technical specifications according to the confirmed design
- Provide Technical guidance to development team
- Develop Technical specifications on data conversion programs
- Provide requirements for data conversion and participate in data conversion activities and support data reconciliation procedures
- Coordinate areas of system testing, including preparation, execution and installation support to assure quality system changes.
- Resolve functional issues for the given functional area
- Assist clients in user acceptance test
- Provide leadership and advice concerning integration issues where applicable.
- Assist in post go-live support in the areas of the project methodology, business knowledge and assistance, and problem-solving resolutions.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 years or above of experience in PeopleSoft system implementation and provision of support services in PeopleSoft HCM
- Knowledge of all arounded of PeopleSoft Product and tool (Global Payroll and Absence Management) and Oracle PL/SQL is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and minimal supervision
- Fluent in written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click "Apply" to apply for this position or call Anthony Chow at +852 3468 7694 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WilliamSelect
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 30 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.