Peoplesoft HR Consultant
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995633
We are excited to announce openings for Peoplesoft implementation consultant. Our client is a leader of business strategy consulting and they are currently creating new sources of value, reinvent customer experiences and transform operations. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to gain experience working on multinational implementation projects on a global scale.
- Proficient in requirement gathering, performing fit gap analysis (current and future state), creating functional specification documents, and developing business process flow and charts
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the PeopleSoft system to meet each client’s unique business requirements
- Work on technical design, perform necessary coding and test programs, systems, interfaces, and reports
- Work with external vendors and internal clients to develop interfaces
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to clients and project managers
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions\Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Minimum of 1 year PeopleSoft experience (training will be provided)
- HR system Upgrade and implementation experience
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Solid understanding of setup tables and reporting
- Expert knowledge in Core HR and Base Benefits
- Proven business knowledge as well as HR system functional knowledge
Candidates who are interested please email your resume to Ms. Rachel Chuang or call +852 3473 3262 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TEKsystems
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.