FT Securities and Futures Limited
We are inviting talented and energetic individuals to join our professional team.
Personal Assistant (5 days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834166
The ideal candidate should have Personal Assistant experience in the financial industry. She or he must be presentable and also can speak good English, Mandarin and Cantonese. It is also important for the candidate to be stable and make good logical decisions on behalf of the CEO when situation arises. Strong problem solving skills is a must.
- Personal Assistant is responsible for providing full range of secretarial, administration and executive support to CEO and ensuring assigned responsibilities and projects are delivered effectively on time and above standard
Nature & Scope of Role:
- Support all aspects of the CEO work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes, preparing presentations and all key paperwork for meetings with both internal and external partners
- To monitor different entities business development as well as financial statement
- Provide current and validated projects information required for key decision making on regular basis.
- Ensure the diary of the CEO is managed effectively, meetings are prioritized according to importance and urgency
- Ensure complex information from meetings etc is captured effectively and all documentation is produced and coordinated in an appropriate and timely manner and all correspondence is properly answered
- Ensure CEO is fully informed of matters and receives timely, well interpreted information of projects in order to make decisions and/or take action
- Ensure absolute discretion at all times for confidential information
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree holder in Finance
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, with the ability to communicate, present and report effectively, both internal and external
- Proficient in numeric analysis and time management
- Positive attitude and strong desire to deliver exceptional results with great attention to accuracy and detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- The role will be based in Hong Kong but may require travelling from time to time
We offer an exciting career opportunity to the successful candidate. Please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for the recruitment purposes, for more information please contact us at 38985969.