FAST EAST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Gloria Jeans is a vertically integrated retailer and the largest and fastest growing business chain in its segment across Russia. We designs, produces and sells youth fashion apparel, footwear and accessories under Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brands through its own store chain in 319 cities of Russia and Ukraine. By the end of 2013, our store chain has grown to 628 stores.
Gloria Jeans business model is based on implementation of the fast fashion concept that represents fast-paced development, production and sales of the trendiest product ranges at affordable prices. In 2013, we produced 110 million units, and our proprietary store chain comprised 628 stores, generating net income up to 2.74 billion RUR.
Our headquarters is located in the city of Rostov-on-Don where it operates 9 regional sales offices, 7 logistic facilities and 48 factories (35 in Russia, 13 in Ukraine). Nowaday over 20,500 people employed.
Gloria Jeans works closely with international consulting agencies such as McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers, D+P, Gerber, KSA, JDA and with their support implements the advanced technologies. Our own design and merchandising centers are located both in Russia and in Istanbul, Shanghai, Sao Paolo, Chicago, Vietnam, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Gloria Jeans started Hong Kong office in the year of 2014, and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Hong Kong office for business expansion.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835000
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to expatriate Senior Vice President in both business activities and personal matter
- Handle business correspondence, minutes, reports and other confidential & professional documents as instructed
- Prepare various business proposals, presentations and handle confidential documents
- Coordinate with external and internal parties including liaison with senior management, country heads and key business partners
- Analyze business and management report and provide key summary & findings
- Travel and meeting arrangement; travel with management might be needed occasionally
- Handle ad hoc assignments or projects as required
- Tertiary education with at least 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in business management with personal assistant or executive assistant experience or exposure
- Strong in financial analysis, good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good computer knowledge including MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and Power Point
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Efficient, presentable, smart, hardworking, willing to work overtime and under high pressure
Interest parties please submit your application with updated resume and current/ expected salary in WORD format to Human Resources Department by steven.chung＠gloria-jeans.ru or click the 'Apply Now' button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.