Wellesley Associates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922519
Employer Ref. IL1648
A FMCG market leader is looking for a personal assistant to support the growing of business.
Reporting to managing director, you will provide all-rounded secretarial assistance.
- Organize and arrange conference calls in company
- Arrange internal meetings, prepare agendas and documents as required
- Manage business appointments, meeting schedules and off-shore trip
- Handle incoming telephone calls and enquires
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, transportation, or more
- Prepare presentation materials and management reports
- Assist in any other administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant secretarial experience
- Well-organized, smart, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Secretary’ and job reference: IL/1648 to Lea Lau. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wellesley Associates Limited