Shun Tak Holdings Limited
Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading listed conglomerate with core businesses in the travel and tourism, property development and management, retail and other associated businesses.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Personal Assistant (Ref: AJ161221/03)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995083
Employer Ref. AJ161221/03
- Provide support to Senior Executive on social, business and personal affairs;
- Responsible for the coordination, and accompany Senior Executive to attend business meetings, conferences, PR functions and social events;
- Follow up relevant issues after attending business and social events;
- Liaise with related external and internal parties timely for daily schedules, business appointments and travel arrangements;
- Handle ad-hoc events and duties as and when needed.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good coordination, planning and organizing skills;
- Energetic, independent, outgoing, self-motivated and devoted;
- Able to work overtime and on flexi hours;
- Candidates have less experience with excellent spoken English and organizing skill will also be considered.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to recruit(at)shuntakgroup.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.