Liberty Diamond & Jewellery Limited
Personal Assistant x 1 / Administrator x 1
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837053
Liberty Diamonds & Jewellery Limited
The history of Liberty Diamonds & Jewellery traces back to 1972 when we began a diamond wholesale business in Hong Kong. Since then we have been
the trusted provider of a broad range of quality diamonds and jewellery, not only to our customers from Hong Kong but also our customers throughout Asia and beyond.
Our goal is to continue providing the finest quality diamonds and jewellery at the most competitive price and at the highest standard of personalized service.
- Providing full range of secretarial and administrative support including internal and external communication to senior management;
- Respond to incoming correspondence, inquiries and phone calls
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files
- Following up a variety of assigned job tasks in a comprehensive and reliable manner;
- Liaising with coworker and coordinating with senior management teams across diverse business functions.
- Managing daily workflows and business correspondence independently and tactfully including preparation of letters, essays, memos, reports, proposals and minutes;
- Carry our PR and marketing duties such as presentations & factory tours;
- Delivering any ad hoc duties as assigned by senior management;
- Able to operate an effective scheduling system by computer software.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese/Putonghua.
- Responsible, well-organized, self-motivated, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to work independently and under pressure, with strong time management and coordination skills
- Meeting/Offsite arrangement – setting agendas and collate all information/presentation in advance, record/track actions and outputs·
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills including MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present materials clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Immediately available is high prefer
Please send application with detailed resume, present and expected salary to the