Personal Assistant - International Law Firm
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996167
Employer Ref. 3785550/001
This is a newly created role with a UK based law firm to support 3 expatriate Regional Business Support Heads. Good command of English and experience from the professional services or banking industry will be highly appreciated.
Our Client is a well established UK law firm with a very stable business in HK. They have an excellent working environment and friendly team.
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Coordinate internal group regional meetings and external vendors meetings
- Handle and review incoming faxes and emails
- General administrative tasks including database management, email formatting and sending etc.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor's Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years personal assistant or secretarial experience in professional services or banking industry
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to handle work in a confidential and professional manner with high Integrity.
- Proficient MS Office such as Words, PowerPoint and Excel
Five-day work week, guaranteed double pay and attractive remuneration package will be provided to the chosen candidate.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Wong on +852 3602 2437
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk