Market Maker Asia Limited
Personal Assistant of CEO
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994662
- Assist the CEO on daily operation of HK & PRC offices
- Supervise the administration team of HK & PRC offices to provide full spectrum of office administrative responsibilities including insurance, office equipment & facilities renewal etc.
- Review and formulate administration policies, practices and procedures for HK & PRC offices
- Oversee office administration expenses and prepare budget reports, cost control
- Plan, organize and coordinate special projects and office event, e.g. Annual dinner & Trade Exhibition in HK, PRC and overseas
- Act as communication channel between different internal departments; between HK, PRC & French office to ensure the smooth operation
- Manage the recruitment of HK & PRC offices. To design and support the implementation of recruitment, reward and retention strategies and action plans
- Manage the office renovation, working desks relocation as required
- Manage and deal with the internal and external IT support consultant of the internet system and computers at HK & PRC offices
- Has to deal with the legal consultant in HK and PRC regarding the legislation of the company policies
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in office administration & at least 2 years in managerial level
- Familiar with Hong Kong & PRC Labour Law
- Initiative, well-organized, helpful and responsible, communicate and coordinate with all parties concerned efficiently & effectively
- Willing to support out of usual working hours (manage the travel arrangement for the sales team or customers)
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good command of written Chinese & English.
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We offer a competitive remuneration package including medical allowance and 5 working days per week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume inONE MS Word/ PDF document, expected salary and available date (the file size of the application should not exceed3MB) by clicking "Apply Now" Please quote position applied on the subject heading of your email.
(No agency required)
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)