Our Company is one of the premier property developers in the PRC. Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we engage in the development of deluxe residential, commercial and hotel projects in major and secondary cities in the PRC.
Personal Assistant / Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916941
- Provide all-rounded support to the Senior Executives including business activities and personal matters.
- Act as the communication channel between senior executives of Hong Kong and overseas business associates, professional bodies and government institutes.
- Prioritize tasks and alert the Executive on any urgent matters that require immediate attention.
- Assist the Senior Executives in managing the daily schedule and travel arrangements.
- Draft correspondence on the Executive’s behalf and take actions whenever it is necessary.
- Handle correspondence and assignments independently and professionally within a tight schedule.
- Responsible for documents translation and interpretation
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Occasional travel is required.
The ideal candidate for the position will demonstrate the following attributes:
- University degree/Diploma of any discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience gained with sizable company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people of different levels and background.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- You must be a self-starter and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on multi-task and under high pressure.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality of all business and private matters.
- Presentable, meticulous and diligent
We offer 5-day work week, discretionary performance bonus & medical insurance.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 63988916 for company details.