Personal Assistant / Secretary for French Wine Business
Burgundy Wine Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992147
Typical secretarial job applied to Fine French Wine Business:
- Receiving wine orders, editing invoices, preparing deliveries with the logistics company.
- Following clients' requests and quotations.
- Editing statements, receiving payments and bank in.
- Maintaining a simple accountancy.
- Good command of spoken & written English, and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin (French is a plus but not necessary).
- Able to work independently and logical sense needed (and anticipation).
- Excellent skills in Excel is needed (plus word, PPT, Outlook) and English skills (French would be a plus).
- Experience is a plus.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- I will personally train the person at the beginning of the employment in order to adapt with the wine terms.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Burgundy Wine Company Limited
About Burgundy Wine Company Limited
Burgundy Wine Company Ltd a niche wine company delivering exquisite and rare French Burgundy wines to:
The high-end Clubhouses, Hotels, Restaurants and Private Clients in HK and Macau.
Developing the business in China and in the rest of Asia.
Animating Wine Education, Wine-Dinners and Workshops for Professionals and Private clients.