- Provide full range of executive supports to the Chairman
- Prepare various business proposals and handle confidential documents for Board of Directors
- Coordinating board meetings logistics
- Handle business correspondence, minutes, reports, proposals and confidential documents as required
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and meetings
- Manage various documents including investment reports, tasks and other reports
- Facilitating and following-up on external and internal business affairs
- Travel with management might be needed occasionally
- Up to 8 years of relevant working experience serving senior executive in large organizations
- Analytical, self-motivated, good team player with excellent interpersonal and strong report writing skills
- Working experience in finance or accounting division are plus
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties with a high level of detail
- Excellent English and Mandarin with native Cantonese
We offer 5 days work week with attractive remuneration package, including Double Pay, Bonus, Medical Dental Insurance and Travel allowance. Interested parties please email full resume with expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.