jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835416
Employer Ref. 3700870/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidates looking for an opportunity to shadow a successful business leader.
Our client is a successful Business Owner with businesses across different industries and countries. The Business Owner has a busy schedule with work and social events, and is currently looking for an additional Personal Assistant to support the Business Owner. Candidates with experience in service industry but no secretarial experience are also welcomed.
The Personal Assistant will work along with another Personal Assistant to support the Business Leader with duties including but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Handling all travel arrangements, including any accommodation booking and related expenses report
- Coordinate meetings, assist with preparing any related meeting materials and presentations
- Liaise w/internal and external parties on their behalf
- Act as a first point of contact for the Business Owner
- Travel with the Business Owner
- Perform translation and interpretation when needed
- Handling all personal/household matters
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Diploma or above
- High proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Proficient IT skills - confident in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive, detail-minded and organized
- Open to travel
- Flexible with job duties
A fantastic opportunity to shadow a successful Business Owner in developing the business and social mindset necessary for the candidate's further career development.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk