jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836587
Employer Ref. 13826
- Boutique Investment Firm
- Excellent Work Life Balance
- In the Heart of Hong Kong
- Organise meetings, calendar and travel arrangements
- Support the Chairman on business related duties, including taking minutes, preparing documents and consolidating reports.
- Act as a bridge of communication for the Chairman to internal and external staff.
- Assist with consolidating and writing reports, proposals and respond to business correspondences.
- Occasional travel to the PRC may be required
- Solid experience (8 years) working in finance industry, supporting senior manageent
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Top communication skills and able to multi-task
- Great use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Work life balance- Monday to Friday, 9-6pm.
- Offers double pay with good bonuses
- Standard MPF
- Medical and Dental insurance
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Eve Tang on +852 2833 4133 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.