Personal Assistant to Chairman (Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915357
Employer Ref. 221-281120163-ET
- Provide full range of administrative and secretarial support, including calendar and travel arrangement
- Act as an interpreter and translator for the Chairman (Cantonese to English & vice versa)
- Attend client and corporate events
- Follow up with business correspondences
- Assist the chairman with his personal related matters
- Assist in other adhoc assignments
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Experience in serving Chairman/C-level management
- Chinese based company exposure is an asset, but not a must
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk