jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922632
Employer Ref. 524110/001
The company is a Hong Kong listed company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific.
- Assist the Mandarin speaking Chairman in personal matters
- Responsible for calendar management and travel arrangements
- Make lunch/dinner reservation
- Arrange events for both personal and business functions
- Manage domestic helpers and drivers
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the chairman
- 1-2 years of Personal Assistant experience
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and problem solving
- ability to travel
About the organisation:
This company provides an attractive package for the right candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.