Concord Elements Limited
We are supporting our fast food chain operations in China.To assist our Beijing based CEO for all his business activities, we are now looking for a suitable candidate for the following position:
Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (Ref. PACEO/1710/16)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832403
The incumbent will base in Hong Kong and co-work with the Personal Assistant and Secretary team in Beijing to assist the Chief Executive Officer in the following secretarial and personal assistant duties:
- Diary management, scheduling and liaising with internal and external parties for meeting arrangements.
- Assist in arranging recruitment interviews and clients’ appointments
- Prepare presentation materials, draft letters, take and distribute minutes.
- Respond to incoming correspondence, inquiries and phone calls
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files
- Travel arrangements, including itinerary management, air/train ticket and hotel booking
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion
- Degree holder is preferable
- At least 5 years experience as an executive secretary or personal assistant.
- Able to operate an effective scheduling system by computer software.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese/Putonghua.
- Responsible, well-organized, self-motivated, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Able to work independently and under pressure, with strong time management and coordination skills
- Proficiency in MS applications including Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Chinese typing skill both in traditional and simplified characters
Interested parties, please e-mail detail resume and expected salary to email@example.com (please quote the reference no.)
Personal data to be collected for recruitment purpose only.