Boutique Design and Cultural Exchange Company with International and China Connections seeks a
Personal Assistant to Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998146
- A university degree , preferably in Liberal Arts or Journalism
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin a must)
- Strong computer skills including English and Chinese Powerpoint, Excel, etc., web-savvy (able to manage and update company website)
- Able to draft releases in English and Chinese
- Organized, good initiative, work independently
- Marketing or public relations background an advantage
- Immediate availability
Full time or 4 days a week
Office on Hong Kong Island near Central
Interested candidates, please contact us at Tel: 2907 8897 / 9321 2388 for company details before applying.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.