- Provide full range of administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director;
- Handle all Managing Director’s travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Coordinate calendar management and extensive meeting arrangements;
- Consolidate and analyze reports and format presentations;
- Assist MD in marketing, includes but not limits to organizing marketing activities, preparation of marketing materials and proposals;
- Assist with any personal matters;
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree holders in Marketing or Design with 1 year or above relevant experience;
- Responsible, well-organized, proactive, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Multi-tasking and result-oriented, able to keep confidentiality;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC software, e.g. MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
*Please send your Resume upon application.*
We offer 5-day work, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the rights candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume, portfolio , current & expected salary to Human Resources Department. Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, Belt Collins Centre, 29/F, Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com please quote the job reference no. on your application. For more information about Belt Collins, please visit our web site http://www.beltcollins.com or http://www.bcihk.com
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected is for recruitment purpose.