Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited
Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited is a sister company of Shenzhen Da Kang Group, We are focuses on commercial property and hospitality investment in Hong Kong and PRC. To cope with our rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, we are now seeking for a qualified professional to join our team.
Personal Assistant to Managing Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836400
- Provide a full spectrum of professional secretarial and administrative support to Managing Director.
- Manage and co-ordinate all personal matters and logistic arrangement of business activities for Managing Director
- Document management and handle confidential matters as instructed
- Prepare business correspondences including documents drafting and translation
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure effective communication
- Co-ordinate and handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above with minimum 5 years of secretarial experience in serving Managing Director in sizeable organization
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your full English and Chinese resume with present and expected salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer who welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Candidates may be given consideration for other posts within Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Ltd., and will be informed in due course. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 months from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.