Greenhill Investments Limited
Personal Secretary / Junior Personal Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917496
A company is looking for a suitable individual to provide all-round personal secretarial and administrative support and personal duties for the Director.
- Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support and personal duties
- Organize daily calendars, logistics in transportation, coordinate and manage team of household staff and daily scheduling for entire household
- Handle personal duties such as family’s insurance, household schedule, passport and visa application/renewal, employment contract, arrange household payment, etc.
- Arrange personal household matters
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide accounting support such as data input and bookkeeping
- Update the contact database and manage the filing system
- Handle calls, correspondences and e-mails
- Handle other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- F.7 or Diploma or above with formal secretarial training
- 5 years experience or above in secretarial field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of basic accounting will be an advantage
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated, mature and independent
- Attentive to details, responsible, trustworthy and excellent organization skills
Interested parties please send a detailed resume with current and expected salary, date available and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.