TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Personal Styling Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780951
- Take full ownership in supporting styling team to prepare merchandise for customers’ styling session: pre, during and post appointment preparation.
- Conduct checks on reserved items and items stored in Suite for customers
- Capture provide feedback on products customers wish to purchase and report any issues and concerns to Superiors on concerning matters that will have a detrimental impact on customers
- Develop knowledge of brands carried by Lane Crawford and the where in the store they are found to minimize time required to retrieve items
- Matriculated or above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a service / Fashion field
- Strong service mindset
- Customer focused with a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Good command of English and Mandarin
To apply for this exciting opportunity,
At Lane Crawford we support our staff with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Program and best in-class training and development.