Boundlss helps people and organisations improve their health & wellbeing. Using data from wearables, sensors and mobiles our digital health platform provides computer (AI) coaching, group-challenges, incentives and insights to help you and your employees live a healthier, happier and more productive life.
We just raised funding and need another pair of hands. With 1/3 of the population becoming obese, 3bn self-tracking devices on the planet, and new possibilities in AI, we see a huge untapped opportunity to use real world behavioral data to help people stay and become healthy. To do this we are building a mobile coaching platform that draws on mobile data (location, movement, comms), wearable data (like Basis, Jawbones and Fitbits), and that uses AI to hold coaching conversations with our users.
We are currently doing a partnership in Hong Kong, and therefore need to build up a team of digital coaches in Hong Kong
Personal Trainer / Coach at online health platform (Bilingual/English / Cantonese)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831035
Employer Ref. BHK201610-1-C
Coach at online health platform (Bilingual/English/Cantonese)
Being part of the Hong Kong team, you will be working closely with the Operations Manager and responsible for providing professional information of fitness programme design, nutritional ideas, and motivating our end users for a better health.
- Provide professional coaching via qualitative communication skills to our end users in the online platform.
- Writing and updating health blogs in either English or Chinese.
- Promote partnership products and service.
- Working together as one of the Hong Kong team in health-tech
- Full-time or Part-Time based in Hong Kong.
- Flexible hours with minimum commitment of no less than 8 hours per week (Part-time)
- Market rate salaries
Skills & Experience:
We'd love someone with a BSc or higher in health/nutrition/sport/physiology or similar fitness certificates from local or international certifying bodies.
- Are you bilingual, or good writing in either English or Chinese?
- Fitness coaching experience (1+ year)?
- Responsible, customer-focus and motivational?
- Passionate in health and wellness, wearables, mobile devices and want to change people’s life for a better health?
If you think you're the right person, send us an email and tell us whatever you think we should know. Include: cv, linkedin and cover letter.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.