Fintel (USA) Limited
Pharmaceutical Automation Plant Engineering Managers
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917378
(Expertise in either Automation Manufacturing/Engineering or System Validation)
Circa HK$1.2 Million Up
(Hong Kong & Overseas candidates are welcome)
Our Client is a well-established global pharmaceutical group. It is a certified pharmaceutical manufacturer and reputable in providing quality and accessible OTC medicines and health formula to the public at affordable prices, as well as bringing therapies to patients that significantly improve their well being.
- Lead and manage engineering activities on electrical and automation services related to Electrical System, Process Control System, Manufacturing Execution System, Factory Automation System, etc.
- Support other Project Managers in the execution of validation protocols and Computerized System Validation activities, developing and monitoring automation plant’s validation protocols, costs and quality, design, vendor selection, testing, and commissioning.
- Establish functional design specification, site installation, acceptance test, operation standards & training manuals
- Ensure safe & reliable plant operation
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure equipment and system interface
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any engineering discipline, chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Science.
- At least 10 years of experience in the relevant industry and solid knowledge in computer system validation (CSV) standards, dosage production, validation, process engineering & maintenance
- Understanding of PIC/s, GMP, ISPE, GAMP and ICH guidelines and IT standards
Senior Managers with in-depth Knowledge in either one of the following disciplines, viz; Manufacturing Automation, Computerized System Validation, or Dosage Production and less experience will also be considered.
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”, stating your present and expected salary with availability or contact Ms. Rose Wai at +852-9106 7779 for any queries. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.