Fintel (USA) Limited
Pharmaceutical R&D Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917308
(Expertise in either Automation Manufacturing/Engineering or System Validation)
Circa HK$1.2 Million Up
(Hong Kong & Overseas candidates are welcome)
Our Client is a well-established global pharmaceutical group. It is a certified pharmaceutical manufacturer and reputable in providing quality and accessible OTC medicines and health formula to the public at affordable prices, as well as bringing therapies to patients that significantly improve their well being.
- Conduct drug product formulation research & development covering the entire process from the product idea to commercial-scale production.
- Screen suitable formulations to best meet the agreed target product profile.
- Ensure that both formulations and processes are challenged and optimized so that the drug product can be manufactured by a robust and efficient process.
- Establish critical parameters to ensure that the quality of medicines are consistently met for validation during test manufacturing
- Ensure that the development formulations are tracked vigorously within agreed timeliness
- PhD in pharmaceutical sciences, physiology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or equivalent
- Strong background and hands on experience in the areas of medicine product formulation development
- Good understanding of the in- and outputs of experimental studies and a good commercial sense and current knowledge of relevant manufacturing machineries/equipments.
- Up to date knowledge on pharmaceutical industry and its latest products
- A passion to look beyond the edge to positively impact the lives of millions of patients and a focus on doing the day-to-day R&D work that makes great formulae happen.
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please apply online by clicking “Apply Now”, stating your present and expected salary with availability or contact Ms. Rose Wai at +852-9106 7779 for any queries. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.