SGS Asia Pacific is a young, dynamic packaging design and production studio. We are a division of one of the largest prepress and production companies in the world and are looking to add to our rapidly growing team.
Photo Studio Project Manager (Station in Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831550
We are seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy in our photo studio in Dongguan:
As part of our client facing Project Management team, this position works in photography studio to coordinate shooting tasks and support creative direction.
- Primary responsibilities include managing studio operations, producing and delivering high quality images.
- Strong client facing customer service provider.
- You'll be looked at as a creative problem solver who can bring unique skills and experiences to a high caliber digital creation team.
- In addition, strong leadership, mentoring, communication, collaboration and strategic visioning skills are a prerequisite.
- Monitor budget, daily goals and product inventory.
- Assist studio staff with resolving creativity and scheduling issues as they arise.
- Ensure that optimum levels of customer service are achieved at all times.
- Managing the customer database and oversee the scheduling of appointments for the photographers
- Developing a sense of teamwork amongst staff, while collaborating with other managers within the company
- Act as liaison to client and studio regarding equipment and/or material/props needs.
- Supervise systematic inventory of consumables.
- Maintain and encourage a highly efficient and quality-focused studio environment.
- Build solid workflows for billing client.
- Ensure that the data from daily operations is accurate, complete and turned in on time
- Oversee communicating and refining studio policies, workflow, photography standards and general studio operations.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a creative agency or photographic studio related post
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, able to communicate effectively during conference calls
- Work well in fast paced environment and under pressure
- Fast response, excellent time management and strong problem solving skills, able to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent in multi-tasking, effectively priorities tasks and handle large amount of enquiries
- Detail minded and well organized, able to spot potential error (e.g. insufficient information) and liaise with relevant parties quickly
- Can-do attitude, proactive, self-motivated and highly adaptable
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate to people at all levels efficiently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Adobe CS suite, MS office will be definite an advantage.
We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.