jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220246
Employer Ref. CPA-P-P-D
The Public Affairs (Corporate Communications) Department provides a full range of proactive communications functions to the Club including the formulation of communication strategy, issue management, racing and non-racing media relations; racing, betting, charity information and overall publicity; as well as organisation of corporate PR programmes and projects.
- be responsible for horse racing and feature photo shooting
- be responsible for charity and PR event photo shooting
- process photo by photoshop
- be required to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesday, including Public Holidays
You should have:
- tertiary education with one year of photography skill experience
- good communications skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience of photoshop and word processing
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a world class racing organisation that provides sporting entertainment under a widely admired not-for-profit business model. The Club is the major community benefactor, donating well
over HK$1.7 billion each year to charitable and community projects. The Club also counts amongst Asia's finest in its Club membership and hospitality services.