Physical Distribution Coordinator (Contract)
L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991938
Employer Ref. 30735
Key Job Accountabilities
- Carry out administration tasks involving receiving, restocking, order preparation and dispatch of goods in line with standard warehousing procedures.
- Conduct administration needed to ensure receiving, restocking and shipping along with specific tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Draw attention to, correct and offset risks and non-conformity issues and inform the relevant channels of any action taken
- Participate in inventory management (issuing notifications for discrepancies, stocktaking, etc.)
- Help improve warehousing processes and efficiency of tools (contributing to meetings, work groups and cross-disciplinary projects)
- Work as part of a team involving all relevant parties, promoting a sense of team spirit and cooperation
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- University graduate
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably with a background in warehousing/ supply chain field.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and influence both internal and external parties
- Able to self manage and work independently
- Able to establish and build good customer relationships
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited