Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, combining leading platforms spanning consumables, equipment, technology and specialty products. As The Dental Solutions Company™ with a comprehensive end-to-end solutions offering, Dentsply Sirona marries some of the most well-known, established and effective brands in the industry under one roof. Worldwide, dental professionals depend upon Dentsply Sirona for innovative, competitively advanced solutions that improve oral health for patients worldwide, and we couldn't do so without our exceptional employees.
Being a leader in our industry, Dentsply Sirona understands the significance and importance of developing a team of employees that support our mission. Our employees thrive on collaboration with a global team of colleagues and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of dental patients around the world. The Dentsply Sirona team is located in more than 40 countries, and is diverse, engaged, and passionate about advancing patient care and oral health. Together, we make a difference.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921106
- Ensure product availability and smooth replenishment to fulfill the operations plan and other demand needs.
- Manage, deliver and sustain accurate order forecasts as an input to the stock replenishment and planning process, in order to meet specified service level, stock turn and stock reserve targets
- Manage the inbound logistics process, in respect of minimizing freight and handling
- Communicate with the third party factories/suppliers
- Manage the flow of information regarding availability of product and delivery information from Suppliers to other departments within the organization; ensure that the activities, deliverables and milestones are communicated efficiently & on timely basis
- To provide accurate information and status reports for management review
- Develop new processes which result in increasing work efficiency or greater return on net assets for the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years working experience in Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Forecasting or Supplier Management and Data Analysis
- Experience of Dynamics AX is an added advantage
- Excellent at Microsoft excel and planning tool
- Strong analytical ability and good communication skill
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as excellent career development and training opportunities. If you believe you have the right profile to join the team and play a significant part in addressing the needs of the customers, please send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button.