jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916179
Employer Ref. AS00040931
- Global offices
- Strategic analysis and intelligence
- Open to events, travel and airline backgrounds
Our client is an international events and tourism brand with a global presence. They are currently seeking a Planning and Research Manager for their MICE events team.
Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, the incumbent will report to the Team Manager in analyzing business performance and gain a strong understanding of the MICE industry in order to translate that information into actionable recommendations for the business development and sales teams. You will gain a deeper understanding of the macro, economic and political dynamics and competitor changes in the region and present the findings to senior level management.
To qualify, the applicant should possess:
- A minimum 10 years' business planning, strategic marketing, research and statistical analysis experience.
- Prior experience MICE, travel and tourism, an advantage
- Strategic thinking and business acumen in analysing customer segmentation and movement trends
- Strong presentation and communication skills in dealing with C level stakeholders and government bodies
- Excellent spoken and written English and Cantonese skills, Mandarin an advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 40931 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.