jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830425
HobbyKing.com is a privately held B2C high tech e-commerce company that is a leader in its category with customers around the world. The website is ranked in the top 5,000 websites globally for traffic. The products are R/C hobbyist products for mid to high range hobbyists. If you’re passionate about building great business functions, leading change and improving critical business processes, then we want to speak to you!
Related Positions: Forecast Analyst, Demand Planner, Sales Operations Analyst
Conduct daily operation for product supply targets by balancing the customer / Channel requirements and the OEM production / suppliers’ delivery capabilities.
Own cross functional coordination for development of the S&OP consensus demand plan in the system.
Establishment of best methods in creating forecasts, including in-depth statistical modeling. Engage and monitor production status on daily basis to ensure the health of the supply and also investigate the risk.
Allocate the reasonable and feasible product production/ distribution plan to different OEM Partners and channels.
Coordinate with Supply Chain relevant teams (e.g. Material, Operation and Procurement, etc.) to keep track incoming supply for critical component in order to retain the smooth of the whole supply procedures and chain.
Monitor sales bookings and pipeline versus forecast and work with Sales Operations and Supply Planning Manager as needed for any changes needed to ensure support of the demand.
Develop and track S&OP metrics and recommend action items to improve these metrics. Support process enhancements, modifications and best practices development.
Involves in to or advise Logistics and Factory Operation issue and/ or trouble –shooting when necessary
Any ad hoc projects as requested by superior.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of Planning or Analysis in a Supply Chain role
- Track record in on site production planning and control, manufacturing operation or inventory management within Worldwide Consumer High Brands or OEM/ ODMs will be taken as the priority
- Proficient experiences in working on World Class supply chain environment with strong analytical capability and business savvy
- Excellent in communicating with top management based upon the strategic-thinking capability but also show the ability to deal with hands-on issue with internal and external suppliers/ OEMs
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills
- Bi-lingual Mandarin & English
Key Interfaces: Sales Operations, Product Management, Finance, IT
- Strong sense of responsibility, hard working and ability to lead and drive projects
- Diploma or above in I.T. / Project Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years direct work experience in FMCG project management
- Experience or exposure to ecommerce
- Magento and/or Epicor experience preferred
- Detail oriented and able to handle document in professional manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and related software tools
- PMP certification required
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary together with availability through APPLY NOW by clicking the button. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants' information will be destroyed after 12 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to hexTronik Ltd
About hexTronik Ltd
COME JOIN US!
An exciting e-commerce company with stellar growth and huge potential. Headquartered in Hong Kong and offices in USA, UK, Australia and Netherlands; HobbyKing.com is an international organization providing exciting opportunities for employee growth.
Come join our young and dynamic 300 team where your skills will be valued as you work amongst an enthusiast team of like-minded individuals.