Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 60 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 80 countries around the world. Today, our 10,000 plus employees are undertaking 10 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, sharing common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835396
- Prepare Pre-qualification and Tender Technical Submission
- Develop project master programme & short term programme
- Prepare mitigation measure programme for delay recovery
- Conduct training session of Project Management software
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years planning and programming experience for construction projects
- Skillful user of Primavera P6 Project Management software
- Fluent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Occasional travel to overseas project offices are required
- Expatriate applicants are also welcome
Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for the position of Planning Engineer.
Please apply with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.