Randstad Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921794
Planning Manager – International Consultancy
- Diversified Project Portfolios
- Reputable international consultancy
- Brand New HK Infrastructure Project
About the Company
Our client company is a top-tier international consultancy with strong presences in Hong Kong, APAC and across the globe. They are one of the market leaders in doing Project, Program and Cost Management field with diversified client and project portfolios, from infrastructure, commercial, retail, data centre, hospitality industry etc.
About the Role
As Planning/Schedule Manager you will build and manage a team of planners to control all aspects of schedule management in the whole project cycle.
About the Requirement
- Over 20 years years in managing major programmes, especially aviation programmes
- Strong leadership, proven capacity to lead the team and preferably with track record in delivering mid-to-large scale infrastructure project in Hong Kong/ in the Asia region
- Degree holder in engineering/ relevant discipline
- Proficient in use of P6 and Fuse
- Proficient in English is required
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to fion.yeung at randstad.com.hk. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.