B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited, a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Limited, is a leading interior fitting-out company in Hong Kong with over 30 years’ history and a project portfolio that spans from flag-ship retail stores, prestigious clubhouse and large-scale residential projects to five-star hotel and landmark casino projects. In constantly upgrading its core values to customers in the property development industry, B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited is now offering the following career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed below:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995941
Employer Ref. ICC/PM/20170113
To oversee, in support of Project Management Teams and reporting directly to Senior Management, the planning and control of all project programmes across the Company’s projects with the view of assuring the quality, cost-effectiveness, accuracy and punctuality of programmes throughout any given project period (from submission to completion). The Planning Manager is expected to be highly effective in the early identification of problems and to resolve them through team work with the corresponding Project Management Team. The Planning Manager has an overall responsibility to seek for continuous improvements – through analysis and exploration of new techniques and technologies – of the Company’s project management practice.
- Support each project’s Project Manager in the review of his/her programme and financial planning prior to submission to client and assuring that the project’s scope and specifications will be met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Perform regular site visits and meetings with Project Management Teams to review critical paths and milestones thereby forming the basis of regular reporting to Senior Management on project progress performance against targets – noting any significant changes in programmes and their implications.
- Connect with external and internal project stakeholders and supporting parties to establish direct understanding of and provide solutions to constraints in meeting programme requirements.
- Conduct workshops from time to time to highlight case studies with the view of identifying learning and improvement opportunities across the Company’s project programming.
- Propose and design policies and procedures to improve the Company’s project management practice.
- Continuously improve programming acumen of project and site staff.
- University degree holder of relevant discipline with strong background in planning and project management within the construction industry of Hong Kong.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese).
- Proficiency in prevalent project management and planning software systems
- Knowledge of fitting-out trades and sequencing is crucial
- Knowledge of Hong Kong construction norms and legislations is crucial
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits, including 14 days of annual leave, subsidized medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by e-mail.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.