Policy Admin Executive (New Headcount)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917688
- Liaise closely with Sales and Marketing team in support of their transitions of application and policy change process
- Liaise on commission payment/referral fee payment for renewal cases
- Provide accurate & timely assistance to Sales and Marketing team / policy owners / private banks
- Ensure renewal/dump in premium payment fulfils internal compliance guideline
- Ensure all changes to in forced policies are updated
- Familiar with all policy service processes of various insurers
- Familiar with insurance product features
- Provide ad hoc operations support as necessary
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least two years of relevant working experience in the insurance industry, experience in insurance policy administration would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST.
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge & skills to colleagues
- Detail-minded, well-organized and possess good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,PowerPoint, etc)
Interested parties should send their CVs with present and expected salary
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 40 territories with some 10,000 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.