With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries and as the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on Euronext Paris and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
At Euler Hermes, we believe that a high level of employee engagement and motivation leads to superior business results and customer satisfaction. That is why we keep investing in talent management and offers various learning and development opportunities to our employees. We are now inviting highly energized candidates with a strong desire to develop a career at Euler Hermes to apply for this opening.
Policy Administration Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831691
Key Responsibilities :
We are looking for a Policy Administration Assistant to provide general administrative and clerical support to the Policy Administration. Core duties include but are not limited to gathering of information, data entry and database updates.
Job Requirements :
- Form 6 graduate or equivalent.
- 2+ years working experience in providing policy administration support to a team.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese; and preferably also Mandarin.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office, eg MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- A good team player who is dedicated to work and has a proactive attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Immediately available preferred.
If you think you have the right profile and are interested in the above opening, please email your updated CV with existing and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
For more details about Euler Hermes, please visit our website at www.eulerhermes.com.