Grandnorm International Wealth Management Limited
Grandnorm International Wealth Management Limited is a company providing wealth management and financial advisory services. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a right candidate to fill the following capacities.
Policy Administrative Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784233
Job Descriptions :
- Handle policy administration for policies, endorsements, renewals and reinsurance arrangements for non-medical products with quality manner and within the service standard.
- Underwrite non-medical personal lines products within the underwriting guidelines.
- Handle enquiries on policy administration and underwriting issues from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- Communicate and negotiate with reinsurers for reinsurance of renewal business.
- Support day to day operations including reviewing policy documents to ensure quality and efficient service deliverables. Manage and monitor premium collection, settlement and refund process. Develop and monitor credit control of business partners.
- Participate in projects and system enhancements to enhance team operational efficiency and service level.
- Form 6 or above, professional insurance qualification or having passed IIQE Paper I & III, is preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experiences, exposure in general insurance or financial industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in customer services or insurance policy administration.
- Fresh university graduate will be considered for the Assistant Policy Administration Executive role.
Please send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
(Please put position name applied for on the subject line).
All information collected is strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposed.