Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading Staff Recruitment, Outsourcing and Tax Advisory Services company in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice renowned for recruitment of executives in a wide range of management disciplines for our international and Fortune 500 clients. Our experience include recruiting for Junior and Middle Management level to Top Level Executives.
Portfolio Analyst - Discretionary Portfolio Management, Private Banking (6 Month Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830735
Our client is a European private banking and wealth management. To cope up with their business expansion, they are now inviting professional calibers to join the team.
Portfolio Analyst – Discretion Portfolio Management (6-month Contract)
- Assist the DPM team in marketing efforts of discretionary services to Relationship managers, include doing marketing materials and investment proposals to prospects of DPM.
- Assisting the team to prepare regular reporting and portfolio reviews to clients.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and performance attribution on the performance of key accounts and gives recommendation based on these works.
- Provide support to the portfolio managers in analysing the various markets and create the monitoring sheets with recommendations to facilitate the discussion on asset allocation and portfolio rebalancing.
- Conduct historical simulation on various combination of asset classes.
- Maintaining of data such as benchmarks etc. for performance measurement comparison
- Assist in the design and marketing of new product launches
- Do scenario analysis on implementation of various investment strategy
- Do special monthly reports for key clients
- Assist the team to prepare the regular risk control report
- Degree holder
- Good analytical Skills
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Eligible to be or current SFC/HKMA license holder 4, 9 preferred
- Excellent PC skills i.e. Access, Marco, VBA and Microsoft Office
- +2 years solid Private Banking and Wealth Management working experience
- +2 years relevant experience in conducting market research, analysis and drafting factsheet
Please send full resume with present & expected salary to expedite sourcing in MS-WORD format by clicking “APPLY NOW”
Please quote our reference in your application
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.