Post CNY Hiring. Executive Assistant Needed
Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992823
Employer Ref. EA4500
- Maintain complex diaries; coordinate on extensive travel arrangement and accommodation reservation, ensure balanced and efficient use of time
- Screen telephone calls, field enquiries, proactively manage requests and escalate urgent matters
- Organize regular in-house meetings and offsite meetings, including preparation of meeting documents and logistics planning, minutes taking, in a cost-effective and detailed manner
- Ensure all appropriate technology is working in advance of meetings and or conference calls, also greet guests
- Handle ad-hoc issues such as office administrative tasks
- Stable employment record with minimum 10 years of working experience. Proven record on supporting top management will be advantage
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite, Chinese and English Word Processing
- Excellent English and Mandarin is required
- Meticulous with attention to detail, mature, patient, diligent, independent
If you are qualified with the above requirement and interested in this position. Please send me your updated resume in WORD documents, alongside with your current and expected salary.
Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidate with be contacted.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment services purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
About Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
Drake International has been in operation at a global level for 61 years with over 25 years in the Hong Kong market! Not just a recruitment company, Drake International specializes in Productivity Improvement for our clients through recruitment, psychometric and behavioural assessments or through training via our HR Seminars and Webinars. Drake P3 is a market leading psychometric test for all hiring managers to be compared to all candidates that Drake put forward. Thus ensuring a cultural match and tips on how the two can work together.