jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918845
Employer Ref. 521180/001
This well-established client is looking to hire a Post-sales network engineer/ technical manager to join their quickly expanding team.
About the client:
This well-established client is one of the leading LAN switch and router manufacturer in APAC. They provide a ful range of IT infrastructure solution that includes, networking, servers, security products, storage, infrastructure, IT management system, Mobile Internet, Big Data, Big Security and Cloud computing.
About the responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth post sales technical support services to customers, partners and field personnel, by performing a combination of debugging, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and system installation within defined geographical region.
- Communicate & document service plans/activities to customers.
- Analyse & resolve technical problems.
- Train partners and key customers.
- First level responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction with deployment and operation of products.
About the requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in communications, electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 year experience in network fields.
- Excellent configuration ability, experience in supporting large, complex, TCP/IP-based networks.
- Strong customer service attitude and communication skills.
- Fluent Cantonese and mandarin
- Network certificate (CCIE) is preferred; CCNP level is required.
- Able to work independently and strong self-motivated.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.