jobsDB ref: JHK400003003034425
Employer Ref. 1008689
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing a range of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget as regular checks will be carried out for performance against client ROI targets
- Providing feedback and recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targets to clients.
- Supporting the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts to help driving the vision of paid search to the next level
- Keeping pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and identifying openings in the marketplace in terms of business development
To be qualified, you will need the following:
- Experience in Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for at least 1 to 2 years.
- Good understanding with popular PPC ad platforms e.g. AdWords, Yahoo, Bing.
- Passionate about paid search and internet marketing
- Up to speed with tracking systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Eager to learn new skills
If you're interested in this role, email us your updated CV with contact info or give Oscar a call at +852 3695-5007.
You will have the opportunity to perform within an amazing working environment where pro-activity and leadership is greatly rewarded.
We have a variety of jobs within Digital, so if this one is not suitable, please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
One of the fastest growing cutting-edge multilingual digital agency working with some of the most prestigious luxury brands around the world. They are currently looking for a PPC Analyst to join their new office in Hong Kong and work closely with the team lead to help fuel this continued growth.