PR and Marketing Communications Manager
TNG (Asia) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834119
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
With experience working for PR firm or Agency before. Experience with IT, e-Commerce, Internet and Technology firm will be a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a
related field is desirable.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with candidates’ qualifications and experience. Please send your application letter and detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TNG (Asia) Limited
About TNG (Asia) Limited
Touch N Go - The Next Generation Mobile Payment
We are dedicated to providing our user with the payment solutions and services that they need to achieve more each and every day on mobile. Based in Hong Kong, TNG Asia specializes in providing value-added services in eBanking, Mobile Wallet, eCoupons and CRM Loyalty services to Enterprises. Our footprint is around the Asia countries.
Sell On the Go, Sell In Store, Sell Online, we are a truth O2O Specialist.
With its mission to provide superior payment and information technology solutions for enterprise customers, TNG is always looking for talented leaders and contributors to join us, especially software architects, software engineers, data architect and database engineers. We extremely value quality, integrity, innovation, specialization and satisfaction. Please send us your resume if you would like to work with a global team of experts and hold the same values as we do.