Alter City Group (Hong Kong) Limited
Alter City Group is a reputable enterprise in Macao. Founded by President Mr. Leong Kin Ian, the group’s core businesses include real estate development, financing, travel service and garment retailing, with a wide business network covering Macao Special Administrative Region and Mainland China.
Established in 1990’s, Alter City Group has built a corporate culture based on integrity, professionalism, modesty and innovation, which represents our human resources management and business philosophy as well as the working attitude and values of our leadership.
Alter City Group keeps its pulse on the market and global economic trends while it continues to foster its business in Macao and extend its reaches in Mainland China and international markets with a goal of business diversification.
PR & Communications Director/Manager HR
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778837
We are seeking for a professional who is passionate in the real estate development industry, this role reports to the GM and will ensure any communication exposure is channeled out correctly and successfully. This job requires some travelling.
- Start-to-end oversight of external and internal communications campaigns, projects, and deliverables, including developing strategy, distribution and managing select media relationship.
- Identify and execute according to company and department goals, strategies, and business requirements; and collaborate with key teams to develop integrated program communication plans.
- Plan and implement the company's promotional activities, responsible for overall budget and external advertising plan with assessment report.
- Develop creative story angles and consistently secure coverage in print, broadcast and online media outlets.
- Managing social media programs, with ability to track results.
- Create High Impact media exposure when and where necessary and appropriate.
- Develop and foster an exceptional rapport with current and potential clients and or investors.
- Receive and promptly respond to all press inquiries with an ability to detect and mitigate possible issues, conflicts and disruptions in the business.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in crisis management situations with appropriate responses.
- Additional duties may be assigned by your Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations-related field preferred with a minimum of 10 years related work experience.
- Real estate development environment is a MUST.
- Superlative writing, clarity in thought and ability to translate them onto written platforms, pitching and editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to get along well with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent time-management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat).
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills Fluency in English and Chinese - written and spoken are a MUST.
- Bonus points for existing relationships with local, national and international media.