DFS Group Limited
DFS Group Limited is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public. We have attained this position by listening to our clientele, adapting to changes in our customer base, and continually responding with innovative concepts.
Our strength lies in our strategic brand partnerships, groundbreaking store and product development, superior assortments, and targeted marketing programs.
As we continue to perfect our business model, improve our offerings and expand into emerging markets, we are well positioned to remain the world's leading luxury retailer.
PR & Events Internship (6 Months – full time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833646
- Assist the PR team with daily media requests including sourcing product information, high resolution images, etc.
- Maintain the PR team’s database of media materials including media lists, press kit, fact sheets, etc.
- Track press clippings and compile weekly and global monthly clipping report
- Manage the sourcing and distribution of seasonal press gifting
- Assist with the production of events including producing event timelines, sourcing event materials, etc.
- Monitor and maintain the PR & Events team’s budget
- Assist with the creation of presentations for internal meetings and seasonal launches
- Serve as a coordinator for team meetings
- Travel to Macau occasionally when required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Current University student or recent graduate with a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or relevant experience
- Interest in growing their personal experience within a leading luxury brand
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
- A proactive individual who loves being a part of a passionate, fast-paced team
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Immediate Available preferred
Interested candidates, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to our Human Resources Department in writing.