A.LOUD Asia Communications Limited
A.LOUD Asia Communications is a digital marketing & communications agency with office in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai.
We are a fast growing and dynamic company that delivers above client’s expectation. By integrating our creative content marketing with our 360 integration strategy running across social media, online marketing, PR, event, experiential marketing, apps to traditional media. Our powerful 360 integration strategy allows client to communicate seamlessly and consistently across all media to their customers.
Our social media solutions integrate a full process of discovery, engagement, feedback, community building, app production, research and data analytics enabling businesses to achieve much more than social media marketing itself. With our proprietary solution, we have been selected as the top 5 finalists across different international marketing awards competing against international agencies around the world.
We believe in small working unit enabling maximum co-operation, fast communication and the ability to freely share ideas. We are reputable in linking marketing effort into tangible business results. If you have a creative mind and a strong interest in putting them into reality, A.LOUD welcomes you!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921476
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage and lead all types of PR projects, from brief to final implementation of activity
- Own client relationships and be able to manage difficult situations
- Responsible for project success, deliverables on time and on budget
- Lead and manage junior members of team and develop their skills
- Prepare weekly client status reports and attend client meetings
- Ensure smooth communication and coordination across all digital media campaigns
- Collating, analyzing and evaluating online and/or PR campaigns
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Managing the PR of a possible crisis situation
- Coordinating studio or location photography
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activities
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma, preferably post-graduate, major in communication, marketing, advertising or other related Business Sciences
- Minimum 4 years industry experience (candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Account Executive position)
- Excellent Written Communication skills
- Time and priority management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Mature, self-motivated team player, who has a great attention to detail
- Committed team worker who has integrity, energy and creativity
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/agency relationship
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
- A passion for and experience in specific industries (IT, travel, beauty, lifestyle)
- IT literate with MS office programmes, proficiency in Mac a plus
- Full Time, Permanent
- Central District, Hong Kong
A.LOUD provides full benefits for all of our employees
- Five-day Work Week
- Medical Insurance
- 10days Annual Leave the 1st Year, upto 20 days Annual Leave in the 3rd Year
- Bank Holidays
- Work from Home Policy
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability by e-mail.
Information provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.