- Luxury Fashion
- Leadership responsibility
- Opportunity to travel
- Overseeing and manage PR and advertising department
- Ensure the lead targets by direct and indirect sales support is achieved
- Report the development and progress
- Manage the relationships with external agencies to ensure communication objectives are met within schedule and budget
- Plan and participate in trade shows and conferences
- Managing a variety of marketing activity requests
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing & Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years experience in a Marketing or PR related position
- Have experience and success in managing marketing budget; aligning and developing digital marketing.
- Travel to other companies, customers, and suppliers are required both domestically and internationally
- Proficiency in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Adel Leung on +852 2833 4108 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.